.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Law and Criminality

Question\nWhat is the kin between law and immorality?\n\nResponse \nInsecurity affects our public assistance in many ways. on that point is the direct cost of aversion on victims and the ricochet e?ect on their friends and relatives. thither is also the sense of misgiving with which people must rest even if they acquire not been victims of crime. Crime is frequently undercoat to be correlated with poverty, unemploy ment, and inequality- twain common features of large cities in developing countries. However there is law, according to the Oxford Dictionary, law heart and soul: the system of rules which a peculiar(a) country or company recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the finesse of penalties; this helps to dishonor the rate of wrong in a draw poker of nations.1 This essay allow for indicate from a personal, national and spherical perspective that using acerb punishment on the cruel is not always the nearly effec tive way to compact crime.\nFirstly, I personally have not been a victim of any criminal actions, though I have seen a lot of crimes that happens around me both day. Three years ago, I went to a supermarket with my mother, while clock lag for my mother to buy some tissue, I have experient the crime that I will never forget in my life. I was waiting close my moms pedal and looking at the crowd people walking in and out of the supermarkets entrance, and suddenly, I heard a cleaning lady screamed out loud: Robber, footpad!!, I looked at her, and aphorism that there were 3 men trying to get the handbag out off her palm, the cleaning woman was struggling and fell discomfit on the ground, the wallet was stolen and those three people ran away on a motorbike. From that time, I was thinking, is there any possible solutions to break short crime from happening? The dissolver is no, we can only reduce the crime rate, but we cannot for good eliminate crime.\nPersonally, every ti me when I walk internal alone, I have a fear of being robbed by someone. Every time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment