.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Criminal investagation questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Criminal investagation questions - Essay ExampleThis would have other far-reaching consequences such(prenominal) as undermining the deterrence objective of legal punishment. Linking the suspect with the cigarette butt would for example dilute evidence, steer to acquaintance, and therefore promoting the criminals future involvement in crime. I would therefore disclose monomania and explain that the cigarette smoking occurred unconsciously (Berg 33).Upon arrival at a crime scene and I am not sure if the suspect has fled, I would inform the people of my position as a security officer and ask them to obey orders. I would therefore ask the people to put their work force where I can see them and then frisk the people to control that none of them is armed. I would then record their statements.I would not assume that the suspect has fled and would not consider the people as victims until I review all of their statements. In order to protect my partner, the victims, and myself, I would f risk the five people to ensure that none is armed. This is because a victim, if present and armed, may take advantage of any of the other parties to aid

No comments:

Post a Comment