.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Medecine Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Medecine - Personal State ment grammatical caseI exuberantly thought I would be showing my companions a wonderful people of fireworks and they forget be thankful they were with me.Nevertheless, my enthusiasm turned into a nightmare when our eyes started to burn. We bawled our eyes out because of the fearful event and as a result of the tear gas fired by the army. I right away turned back, pulling my brother and cousin who were al translatey shrieking. As the older soul among us, I strove to collect my wits intact. I took my brother and cousin home. I went out again with a purpose in mind. On my way out, I saw several women, children and elderly people crying and screaming by the roadside as policemen scoured the area, striking civilians who fought. There were fear and cries of anguish all around and the sight was just unbearable. Covering my eyes with a cloth, I went to the nearest vegetable shack. I once read that onion bulbs can be used as protection against tear gas and so I bought as many as I can carry. I cut the onions in half and hand them to my family and some people who were suffering, crying for help outside our home. I instructed them to squeeze the onions near their eyes so that the gas released from the onions will irritate their eyes and help get rid of the tear gas.When I was trusted that my family members were safe in our house, I went out to see how things were going outside. There was chaos everywhere. Policemen were checking every persons belongings as they tried to go home safely, vehicles were stopped for hours for the policemen to complete their inspections and those who fought against them were hurt. Masked, uniformed men were scattered around the area. They had shields to protect themselves from people who protested against such inhumane actions. Behind them were tanks where tear gases were expelled from. The army was in stark contrast with the unarmed civilians who wanted nothing but to stop the bloodshed and live peacefully. all-fired victims, destroyed cars, suffering and angry people, women

No comments:

Post a Comment