.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Reflection on the Research Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Reflection on the Research Paper - Essay ExampleThis is because, as I was reading through the articles, I made a list of all the cited causes. To be honest, my main perplexity was the identification of all causes and writing as comprehensive a research as possible. As this dodge turned out to be incorrect, I had to reread the articles with a different purpose in judgement - the identification of the root causes. As none of the articles accessed or handed out as part of our pattern readings outlined the root causes for the failure of retail chain internationalisation projects, I had to reflect upon the various causes, settle correlations mingled with them, and relate them back to theory. Not only did doing so give me a deeper understanding of the problems confronting the internationalization of retail chains but, it gave me a better grasp of theory. Accordingly, the very nature of the assignment, and the supposed imbalance between word limit and the vast array of causes for fail ure, were learning experiences in themselves. As my initial approach had been incorrect, forcing me to reread each article more than once, I gained a greater familiarity with the different writers in the field, to the extent that I was able to compare the worth of each. While not claiming that any of the writers or theorists whose material we studied lacked bone marrow or value, I personally found the most informative, hence more valuable, to be Brown and Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment