.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Compassion in the Workplace

To be successful as a double-decker and employee, we essential have learned legitimate values and characteristics. Kindness, compassion, and forgiveness atomic number 18 key factors in world successful in either of these roles. Being kind, compassionate, and forgiving toilet be misconceived as a sign of weakness. However, managers and employees that do non possess these inherited values, argon folly in distinguishing what actions are beneficial to the individual and team needs. Scripture tells us, Therefore, as the prefer of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering; manner with one some other, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as deli rattlingman forgave you, so you also essential do (Colossians 3:12-13, NKJV). As leaders and followers, we must divulge good examples of what kindness, compassion and forgiveness, are in the readyplace. As an employee, I have experienced these a cts on many occasions.\n10 geezerhood ago, I had a manager that embodied great levels of compassion. The work surroundings and the demand of work, necessitate one to be cockeyed in upholding the policies, as s nearly up as completing fully grown quantities of daily assignments. The environment was very stressful for me, as well as my colleagues. However, my manager had the electrical capacity to connect with his staff, and create an environment for success. He always reminded us of his expectations of us, and provided feedback that enabled us to set expectations of ourselves. As an individual on the team, I would sometimes undergo dispiriting periods, because I failed to reach my say goals. Each month, at the team meetings, I was always held accountable for meeting my goals. My manager would manoeuvre the time to meet with me, one on one, to provide feedback and phylogeny to help me accomplish my periodic goals. The crowning moment of each meeting always stop with him r eminding me of my importance to the organization, and that I had a bright future a...

No comments:

Post a Comment