.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Letter to the Office of Student Affairs

later on going through to the scholarly person address of Armstrong State University it was instal that I was responsible of violating the treachery and Facilitating pedantic Dishonesty sections of the Academic Honor Code in Math 1113, during the spring 2014 semester. The recommendations was: corrective probation for remainder of 2014-15 academic year, F in Math 1113 course, save up a research theme on academic dishonesty( 2 pages minimum, 3 sources), and a garner to Professor chocolate-brown. I am writing to appeal this decision.\n in that location were some(prenominal) procedural things that were ruin in scholarly person Court. origin off of all, Tiarra and myself were not suitable to be in the same get on as Professor brownness , so we were not able to refute anything he had to posit ab off the situation. Secondly, Tiarra and I were not properly explained about be able to bring witnesses and how and what we could bring out in our statements. We were also not p resented with the notes he had written on the probe until the day of Student Court, which was not enough eon to review the notes and respond properly. whatever of the notes written on the psychometric test were not the things he had pointed out during the 1 on 1 meeting.\nAfter Student Court we were sent the student judiciary recording and heard several things Professor brownness had said. The first thing Professor embrown addressed is that he had saying Tiarra and I whispering and exchanging looks, except in the 1 on 1 meeting he had with me he stated that he had heard whispering tho was not sure who it was. I did not communicate at all during the test, the only measure I looked away from my test was when I went to pick up my pencil off the degree on the left grimace of my desk. During the test I was sit down behind and to the left of Tiarra on another row.\nFurthermore, Professor Brown went on to address that he sit between Tiarra and I and then got called away by an other student. Professor Brown stated that he sat in between Tiarra and I and in front of me , scarcely he sat in the empty des...

No comments:

Post a Comment